Advertising

Hello everyone! I am opening a coworking space soon in Downtown Denver. I would like to start pre-leasing before I finish the build-out of my space. Does anyone have suggestion of creative and cheap ways for me to get the word out on my space? Please also link old posts in this group that have already discussed this topic. My website is launching soon. Thank you in advance for your help!

-Jason

Europa Collaborative

[email protected]

Hi Jason,
Congratulations on starting your space! I am opening mine next week. Gulp!

I have spent the last few months trying to get the word out a few different ways.

• create a metope group on MeetUp.com

• join the Chamber of Commerce (my local one is large and very active. This has helped me a lot)

• Join local downtown business associations and be active in your community

• I also joined a local young professional network group that is working well.

Luckily what I am doing seems to be working pretty well for me. I have had two newspapers contact me for articles this week and have signed up 6 members before opening. Hope this helps!

Gretchen

···

On Monday, January 12, 2015 at 6:18:23 AM UTC-6, Jason Epstein wrote:

Hello everyone! I am opening a coworking space soon in Downtown Denver. I would like to start pre-leasing before I finish the build-out of my space. Does anyone have suggestion of creative and cheap ways for me to get the word out on my space? Please also link old posts in this group that have already discussed this topic. My website is launching soon. Thank you in advance for your help!

-Jason

Europa Collaborative

[email protected]

Hey Jason,

I’m glad to see that you are part of the group and opening a space in Denver. Congratulations.

We would be happy to help you with Denver Coworks, our local coworking alliance.

Craig