4th Global Coworking Survey online

Hi everyone,

as you probably noticed, we started the 4th Global Coworking Survey yesterday. The questionnaire can be found on www.coworkingsurvey.com. We would appreciate your participation a lot!

As always, not all questions we and probably you had in mind, can be squeezed into one questionnaire. This would make the questionnaire too long and that’s why we change the questionnaire each year, mixing long-running with new questions. This year, we focus more on the atmosphere within coworking spaces.

Usually we present all first results at the Coworking Europe Conference. However, this year, we couldn’t start our survey early enough due to some problems we faced this year. For this, we started a crowd funding campaign. I personally wanna thank everyone who has supported us already by choosing or donating a reward! You backed the analysis of the survey! The campaign is ending in a few hours. And, of course, more supporters are always welcome.

In order to present some results at the Coworking Europe, I changed the questionnaire a bit. The questions of the presented results will be taken out after the presentation and replaced with other questions. And for this, we still have some space for two or three more questions which can go online after Nov 11. So, if you have any questions in mind, which you miss, just tell or write me what you’d like to ask members or operators of coworking spaces.

Furthermore, those who support the survey by sharing it with their communities will be acknowledged in the eBooklet of results that will be published, as well as their space name with a link listed at the end of each article published on the results. For this, send an email to [email protected] with your logo and a copy of the newsletter to your members which includes a link to the survey. Thanks for your support!

All the best

Carsten

Hi Carsten,

Any data on 2014-15 vis-a-vis number of co-working spaces in European cities that you can share?

many thanks,

Sidd

···

On Wednesday, 6 November 2013 17:31:00 UTC, Carsten Foertsch wrote:

Hi everyone,

as you probably noticed, we started the 4th Global Coworking Survey yesterday. The questionnaire can be found on www.coworkingsurvey.com. We would appreciate your participation a lot!

As always, not all questions we and probably you had in mind, can be squeezed into one questionnaire. This would make the questionnaire too long and that’s why we change the questionnaire each year, mixing long-running with new questions. This year, we focus more on the atmosphere within coworking spaces.

Usually we present all first results at the Coworking Europe Conference. However, this year, we couldn’t start our survey early enough due to some problems we faced this year. For this, we started a crowd funding campaign. I personally wanna thank everyone who has supported us already by choosing or donating a reward! You backed the analysis of the survey! The campaign is ending in a few hours. And, of course, more supporters are always welcome.

In order to present some results at the Coworking Europe, I changed the questionnaire a bit. The questions of the presented results will be taken out after the presentation and replaced with other questions. And for this, we still have some space for two or three more questions which can go online after Nov 11. So, if you have any questions in mind, which you miss, just tell or write me what you’d like to ask members or operators of coworking spaces.

Furthermore, those who support the survey by sharing it with their communities will be acknowledged in the eBooklet of results that will be published, as well as their space name with a link listed at the end of each article published on the results. For this, send an email to [email protected] with your logo and a copy of the newsletter to your members which includes a link to the survey. Thanks for your support!

All the best

Carsten

Nesta…

1 Plough Place
			London
			EC4A 1DE

www.nesta.org.uk | Newsletter | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Magazine

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via +44 (0)20 7438 2500 or by email to [email protected] and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network. The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Nesta. Nesta is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091. Registered as a charity in Scotland number SC042833. Registered office: 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE.

Thanks Carsten.

I hope everyone can take some time to fill out this survey because it has been the leading source for many media articles and business plans. Carseten takes a rigorous academic approach to this survey and I always trust his results.