10 predictions for coworking in 2020 - how to make the best of it

Summary of some of our thoughts in regards to market / new user segments born out of this crisis as well as coworking predictions for 2020!

1 Like

Appreciate your thoughts and insights! I am curious as to the old model membership make up and the predicted new model: are the charts based on data or just hypothesizing? I didn’t think the current membership model was a bell-curving where in freelancers make up bulk of the membership. And I find it surprising if virtual members would make up a decent bulk in the new model (I have no doubt the corporate tenants would, but not sure about virtual, I just don’t see the value).

Thank you again for your thoughts!

As I have gone through your blog, It was a very nice experience for me to “how to provide you with a current market overview and forecast”.As we all know that co-working space is in high demand for any startup & entrepreneurs to start there new up growing business. We have the same market place known as mycoworkingspace

1 Like

Yeah good points! I think there is data around flex spaces vs private office space in shared spaces but everyone does it a little different. Definitely no numbers on virtual memberships or day passes to our knowledge, that’s why we showed a rather extreme chart to make people think about if it could be that way in the future.