Using Nexudus to show realtime visitors in Co-Working facility and show mood-messages for checked-in users

I am a CTO in a Berlin Co-Working facility called InfraLab (www.infralab.berlin) I am using Nexudus to display realtime visitors on a info-terminal.

As soon as people walk into the WiFi reach they are being displayed on the screen next to the booking screen (this is a Nexudus feature that requires a modified mikrotik router)

People requested the possibility to display a mood-message next to their profile, so I implemented this.

Every picture has a mood bubble next to it now and this helps to make the community more alife and personal.

I am a big fan of Nexudus btw.

I created .mood-bubble in the css and added a dev class to the html file.

I am using the field member.Position to display the mood message.

This is the css code I used to make the speech bubble with round corners and tip on the left:

This is the modification in the html.

In Nexudus the file is called: directory_list_item.htm

I added the div class “mood-bubble”

Make sure that the css is not visible if the member.Position field is empty.

That is very cool!! Thanks for sharing. We love Nexudus too!

···

On Wednesday, October 25, 2017 at 12:09:50 PM UTC-4, Norman Wankowski wrote:

I am a CTO in a Berlin Co-Working facility called InfraLab (www.infralab.berlin) I am using Nexudus to display realtime visitors on a info-terminal.

As soon as people walk into the WiFi reach they are being displayed on the screen next to the booking screen (this is a Nexudus feature that requires a modified mikrotik router)

People requested the possibility to display a mood-message next to their profile, so I implemented this.

Every picture has a mood bubble next to it now and this helps to make the community more alife and personal.

I am a big fan of Nexudus btw.

I created .mood-bubble in the css and added a dev class to the html file.

I am using the field member.Position to display the mood message.

This is the css code I used to make the speech bubble with round corners and tip on the left:

This is the modification in the html.

In Nexudus the file is called: directory_list_item.htm

I added the div class “mood-bubble”

Make sure that the css is not visible if the member.Position field is empty.