Fourth Friday Slackathons!

Could I get an invite? I manage Syracuse Coworks.
Thanks!

···

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 12:59:00 PM UTC-5, Melissa Geissinger wrote:

A while ago we set up a Slack team for coworking leadership - all the folks involved in owning and running a coworking space. Last month we had a slackathon where a bunch of us all over the globe met up and talked about all sorts of things coworking related. LOTS of Q&A and sharing of ideas. It was so much fun we decided to make it a monthly thing, so introducing…
Fourth Friday Coworking Slackathons!

• 4th Friday of every month
  • 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern - ? (when it’s to question mark you know it’s a party)
  • https://coworkingleadership.slack.com
    Joining the Slack group is invite only (I wish Slack actually had a sign-up option), but every member is set up as an admin so if you leave your email address here, anyone who’s already in can send you an invite.

This Friday Feb 27th is our next one. See you there :slight_smile:

M

Melissa Geissinger

President & COO | WIMP LLC

WIMPspace: Cowork • Colearn • Coexist
Santa Rosa, CA
p 707 827 1334 x1

c 707 888 0225

Could I please get an invite! I’m the Community Manager for the new Stone and Chalk hub opening next month in Sydney. annie [at] stoneandchalk.com.au

···

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 4:59:00 AM UTC+11, Melissa Geissinger wrote:

A while ago we set up a Slack team for coworking leadership - all the folks involved in owning and running a coworking space. Last month we had a slackathon where a bunch of us all over the globe met up and talked about all sorts of things coworking related. LOTS of Q&A and sharing of ideas. It was so much fun we decided to make it a monthly thing, so introducing…
Fourth Friday Coworking Slackathons!

• 4th Friday of every month
  • 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern - ? (when it’s to question mark you know it’s a party)
  • https://coworkingleadership.slack.com
    Joining the Slack group is invite only (I wish Slack actually had a sign-up option), but every member is set up as an admin so if you leave your email address here, anyone who’s already in can send you an invite.

This Friday Feb 27th is our next one. See you there :slight_smile:

M

Melissa Geissinger

President & COO | WIMP LLC

WIMPspace: Cowork • Colearn • Coexist
Santa Rosa, CA
p 707 827 1334 x1

c 707 888 0225