Data of the 1st deskmag global survey

Hello,

again because of my thesis on coworking, I cannot find the data about the number ofoCW spaces all over the world of the 1st Global Survey of DeskMaga, from the2nd I can get the numbers of spaces in Europe, Asia,America and the % of the variation but I nees the data of the spaces of 2010.

Do you know if there’s any doc where I can find them.

Thanks again and sorry for the disturb

Anto

Hi Antonella,

I’m also doing some research on co-working spaces in Europe. Can you please tell me where you found the data (website) on numbers of spaces in Europe?

Many thanks,

Sidd

···

On Thursday, 8 August 2013 09:51:01 UTC+1, antonella ninni wrote:

Hello,
again because of my thesis on coworking, I cannot find the data about the number ofoCW spaces all over the world of the 1st Global Survey of DeskMaga, from the2nd I can get the numbers of spaces in Europe, Asia,America and the % of the variation but I nees the data of the spaces of 2010.

Do you know if there’s any doc where I can find them.

Thanks again and sorry for the disturb

Anto

Nesta…

1 Plough Place
			London
			EC4A 1DE

www.nesta.org.uk | Newsletter | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Magazine

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Any use, copying or disclosure other than by the intended recipient is unauthorised. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately via +44 (0)20 7438 2500 or by email to [email protected] and delete this message and any copies from your computer and network. The views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Nesta. Nesta is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales with company number 7706036 and charity number 1144091. Registered as a charity in Scotland number SC042833. Registered office: 1 Plough Place, London, EC4A 1DE.